My name is Keith Morrison and I'm a freelance software developer based in Portland, Oregon. I focus primarily on Ruby and Ruby on Rails application development. I'm for hire.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Open Source Projects
- DBF is a small fast library for reading dBase database files [Ruby]
- ansel_iconv converts ANSEL encoded text to any other character encoding
- Blame adds automatic userstamps to ActiveRecord models [Ruby]
- Retrospect-GDS is a simple, fast genealogy application. Translated into 10 languages. [PHP]
- Test Injector is a test injection plugin for Rails [Ruby]
- ActiveRecord Datadumper is a plugin for Ruby on Rails that can be used to dump records into a format suitable for adding to migrations or rake tasks. It supports record filtering, column filtering, and the remapping of column names. [Ruby]
- See all my public projects on github
My Commercial Projects
- SyncMonkey syncs Volusion store customers and order data with Mailchimp